Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
People slated me at the weekend when I questioned where he was. He clearly has no further part to play this season and in the future. Sad end to a great leader and captain

Is Kompany still looking to play if City let him go? Because it isn't for a lack of ability that he'd be let go. I hope he stays on and if needed plays but isn't relied on and in that time does his coaching badges and becomes a coach at City. Him being in the locker room is important I feel. Imagine he leaves and remains fit elsewhere, fuck that. Retire here Vinnie lad and become a coach then Manager.

100 grand plus a week sitting in the stands !!
its a crying shame, but we all have shelf life at work, no different for VK
Think that will be heading into somone elses pocket well be targeting this summer
Realistically, if you think who could be going in the summer, on frees and transfer fees, youd have to be looking at north of 800k per week on wages.
That money could entice 4 or 5 world class players happy to earn on average 150 - 175 pw

City fan on the BBC phone in last night saying Vinny has been fully fit for two months and that Pep has chosen not to play him.

City fan on the BBC phone in last night saying Vinny has been fully fit for two months and that Pep has chosen not to play him.

City fan if he was indeed a City fan is in no position whatsoever to make such a claim.

City fan if he was indeed a City fan is in no position whatsoever to make such a claim.

I know. Went on to comment about Hart, Yaya and Sergio. No comeback on Vinny's fitness from the presenters, only to comment on how unhappy Sergio looks. How many goals has he scored this year?

I know. Went on to comment about Hart, Yaya and Sergio. No comeback on Vinny's fitness from the presenters, only to comment on how unhappy Sergio looks. How many goals has he scored this year?

Most radio station phone in's are plants imo, often their own employees ringing in with a narrative very much in mind so i take zero notice of any fan claiming to know the ins and outs of whats happening behind the scenes.

Vinny isnt playing because his body just isnt allowing him to this season its that simple and we have our own eyes to prove that as we have seen him limp off the pitch too many times.

The elephant in the room: If Vincent Kompany is fit enough to sit on the bench, 'prowl the touchline' and is training well, then why is he not playing? Do not for goodness sake give me the old 'he's fragile and Guardiola doesn't want to risk him' argument. How the heck can anyone, including Guardiola, Messiah though he is alleged to be, know if he never puts him on the flaming pitch?? Does Guardiola not rate him or what?

My personal feelings, not that they're worth much but I can have an opinion, are that Guardiola either finds it difficult to have big personalities in the dressing room or Vinnie has upset him by talking out of turn or Guardiola's ego won't stand VK being so popular with the fans.

It is getting far, far, far beyond a joke now that VK has, allegedly, been fit now for weeks and yet gets no further than the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.