Referees/Officials

Looking at those appointments it looks like Clattenberg for the derby. Chance to make up for not sending Bravo off as Maureen told him to last time
Doubt it, he refereed his first game since the Saudi move was confirmed at the weekend, definitely on the naughty step. Can't see him being given the derby. It'll be Atkinson, he seems to be top ref in Riley's books at the moment.

Doubt it, he refereed his first game since the Saudi move was confirmed at the weekend, definitely on the naughty step. Can't see him being given the derby. It'll be Atkinson, he seems to be top ref in Riley's books at the moment.

Bearing in mind what a team of gigantic cloggers the rags are, I should think Riley will be looking to hand the gig to someone genetically incapable of awarding City a penalty, namely Michael Oliver. Plus the last time he reffed a Trafford Town match he sent Herrera off, so a fairly safe bet that he would not wish to take such action again regardless of the provocation!

Bearing in mind what a team of gigantic cloggers the rags are, I should think Riley will be looking to hand the gig to someone genetically incapable of awarding City a penalty, namely Michael Oliver. Plus the last time he reffed a Trafford Town match he sent Herrera off, so a fairly safe bet that he would not wish to take such action again regardless of the provocation!
Oliver probably isn't a bad shout, gives Maureen something to whine about before the game while he'll be under a lot of pressure after the last time. Still reckon it'll be Atkinson though.

Oliver probably isn't a bad shout, gives Maureen something to whine about before the game while he'll be under a lot of pressure after the last time. Still reckon it'll be Atkinson though.
I think Oliver is scheduled to referee on Tuesday or Wednesday

I think Oliver is scheduled to referee on Tuesday or Wednesday

Oliver's only on on Saturday so far.
Clattenburg or Atkinson seem likely, on the assumption City wouldn't have Pawson again so soon after Sunday. They've had a few this season where a ref has done both fixtures between clubs.

If i was having a quid on it I'd be going on Oliver. Outsider Blind Pew Marriner.

Alty Taylor us too obvious, Moss etc is that poor he couldn't be gauenteed to get the job done.

I think it'll be Atkinson.
I don't think Taylor hasn't been risked/inflicted on City since the Chelsea debacle.

taylor have the rags game at burnley....poor burnley will be ripped apart by that scumbag rat of a ref
for the derby will be one of atkinson or oliver that s my bet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.