Referees/Officials

Is that the one we lost 4-2?
Absolutely battered them in the second half but wasn't that the season Leicester had the most positive referring decisions across Europe?
PS Spurs had the second most.

Evening, Squirty.

That’s the one. Pep’s first season - I think it was a learning curve from him :)

IIRC we had 5 or 6 pens in the first half dozen games and then about three for the feast of the season. After the penalty Oliver gave the rags yesterday I remembered this game.

Evening, Squirty.

That’s the one. Pep’s first season - I think it was a learning curve from him :)

IIRC we had 5 or 6 pens in the first half dozen games and then about three for the feast of the season. After the penalty Oliver gave the rags yesterday I remembered this game.
Evening Chris, hope you are well?

Indeed, although the learning wasn’t about tackling, but about how bent our refs are!

Youngest daughter has a new friend. She is married to Lee Mason. She says he’s a big red, absolutely mad about them, more so than any in his family. House full of rag memorabilia.
She thought “I’d better not tell my dad, he already thinks it’s all bent”.

Indeed, although the learning wasn’t about tackling, but about how bent our refs are!

Youngest daughter has a new friend. She is married to Lee Mason. She says he’s a big red, absolutely mad about them, more so than any in his family. House full of rag memorabilia.

Had better starts to the year mate but can’t complain.

Sorry your youngest’s mate is wrong. Lee Mason is not a red and being married to him in no way gives her any basis for saying he’s not a Bolton fan after all.

should get photographic proof. How anyone could marry that bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.