Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just add, I'm not sure why we assume Sanchez will sign a pre contract in January and his mind will be elsewhere.

Im not denying it could happen, but he's not the first person and won't be the last to leave on a bosman deal. We've just signed one this summer, who is known to have a similar 'fighter' attitude to Sanchez, and he was highly commended for his performances last year.
He looks like a player Kolasinic. We were linked with him too. Papers saying that Arsenal offering improved terms to Sanchez. Dont know if its true. I'd be quite happy if he stays at Arsenal as I feel City need young blood and both Aguero and Sanchez have had their best days. If City keep our powder dry, next Summer we can almost pick and choose providing we have a good season next year.

Wont wish you good luck tomorrow because you are one of our rivals. Hope you stick around though. It's always interesting to hear what other fans think.

seems like he's gonna come. crazy how much attention the mbappe thread is getting. the kid hasn't really ever shown any real interest in city. sanchez will make the bigger immediate impact anyways. would be very happy to see this come off. him and kun is a dream

Arsenal as a football club would be beyond stupid to not sell him. Think about the other players if they see him slacking off and he's still guaranteed first team. They've only got 5 months till he starts negotiating with other teams.
Why would he slack off?

seems like he's gonna come. crazy how much attention the mbappe thread is getting. the kid hasn't really ever shown any real interest in city. sanchez will make the bigger immediate impact anyways. would be very happy to see this come off. him and kun is a dream

I've been convinced he would come all summer. Last 10 days..Not so much. Would have thought he would have agitated by now.

Where has they been a quote from Sanchez , that he wants CITY and nothing but CITY We havent even put in an offer to start the ball rolling, not publically anyway , yet are own local newspaper are asking blues to write in to predict his number for us . Stinks of manyoo arrogance not a good colour on us, excuse the pun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.