Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If signing him for a low fee means we can sell Mangala,.giving us enough wriggle room in the budget to splash out on Mbappe, then...

... I'd prefer it if we promoted Adarabioyo

Isn't Mangala going for £18mill?

Where is the wiggle room?

He's bang average, is that the standard we should be aiming for? waste of money, and he's a ****, the coward got a 6 game ban for spitting at Cisse against Newcastle, and shit it when Cisse squared up to him. (youtube it)
To be honest, the spitting thing is the biggest problem i have with this. Not the way we do things round here.
But i think bang average is a little harsh. He is more suited to our style of play than mangala, and more intelligent imo. He also has huge experience. It doesnt matter to me who he supported as a kid or who he may still support. If he pulls on the blue shirt i expect him to give 110% just like anyone else.

I don't know what Pep is smoking but it must be fucking potent for this to look like a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.