Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Watch has claimed nothing about anything regarding Sanchez, whatever you're on about.

So let us know what we're KFA about, please, since we generally are only reporting from other sources - if you're referring to a tweet or news piece.

Unlike some, we don't falsify exclusives and rarely post anything that's our own, unless certain (and those are usually minor bits like the below).

http://www.mcfcwatch.com/2017/07/22...orsfield-to-join-nac-breda-on-permanent-deal/
City Watch quoted Pep was happy to wait a year. Utter bullshit.

Mum isnt the word this transfer window

DAD is the word :)

City Watch stated Pep was happy to wait a year. Utter bullshit.

Mum isnt the word this transfer window

DAD is the word :)

No, City Watch stated that the Mail had stated that Pep was happy to wait a year. Which, exactly like I said, is sourcing another rather than presenting the information as our own.

There's a big difference there.

The clue is at the end...

Think we may have left it too late for it to get done. Arsenal would want a replacement first.
It's all part of the deal to leave it late ..Arsenal bought his replacement a month ago. If they don't hurry up and sell ..they will end up having to replace Sanchez/Ozil and Chamberlain next summer ..but will have to find the money from somewhere else as if they all leave on a free they'd have lost,what!? ..£150m in today's market?!

They will sell mate

No, City Watch stated that the Mail had stated that Pep was happy to wait a year. Which, exactly like I said, is sourcing another rather than presenting the information as our own.

There's a big difference there.

The clue is at the end...

Sorry quoted. Just logged back in to apologise and correctwhat i said. Not quick enough

Unless he has moved very recently, Jesse Lingard lives in Chapelford, Warrington. There is no swimming pool at his house. Maybe he was at Pogba’s mansion when he made those comments.

Or maybe he was looking at getting a swimming pool hence didn't know how it worked....

I spoke to an old crone today as I was walking in the woods with my dogs. She had a basket of apples and I thought I'd buy one, but she refused saying she was looking for a young woman fairer than all usually accompanied by 7 vertically challenged male friends. Had I seen them! She asked? I hadn't as it happened but I did point her in the direction of where locals say such things are normal. She thanked me for my time and said was there anything I might like to ask her? Apparently, she claimed to have second sight. So, I said is it true that Sanchez is going to City? She said, no chance. He hates curry sauce on chips, constant rain and it seems Pep has halitosis, so he is going nowhere.

So, there you have it my friends. He's staying at the Arse. About time, I think after 17,000 plus posts we finally get some real inside info on the matter.
I think you need some help :)

Find it incredible that some people still don't realise that City Watch just report what other sources are saying, rather than claiming to be a source themselves.

Find it incredible that some people still don't realise that City Watch just report what other sources are saying, rather than claiming to be a source themselves.

Yep, some people think City Watch is a source. They just copy paste what the media say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.