Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep reading how we’re fortunate since Jorginho doesn’t have the energy and physicality for the role. If those were the requisite traits our manager valued, Fred would be at City right now.

What we have found out beyond all doubt after this mini Jorginho saga, is there are some WUM's, Trolls, Bellends and absolute needy fuckers on this forum.

Some are definitely not City fans, but unfortunately some are.

The comments and absolute delight in what they perceive of a City failure in this is beyond belief and the utter fervour in those sad sacks at posting their repeated fuckwit ' I told you so' shows them for all the above and more.

I just take my happiness football wise from everything our great club has become, an absolute powerhouse in modern day football who play the beautiful game beautifully and make every season one of expectation and sheer fucking delight at what has and continues to unfold before me and all City fans eyes, enjoy what we were and absolutely enjoy what we are, if you can't, that says a lot more about you as an individual than City as a club.

What a heap of classic wuming.

Alfredo is a Napoli pet journalist. He is their goto guy to leak stories too. I'd certainly believe Gazzeta de la Sport for accuracy before him and that's for sure.
I believe that Napooli, Chelsea and probably Sarri too are trying to bounce Jorginho into this. Hey it may work.
But It's only happening if Matt Law on Ben Rumssby at the Telegraph or other similar pet Chelsea press corps members say its happening. So far it's couched in "Could", "Sources" etc. If Jorginho has a medical with Chelsea, then they will publish the fact within an hour.

Like I said, a snake. Writings been on the wall for the week he screwed us and no change of decision would've happened.

If City are as fuming as they seem to be then they will sue Napoli, ADL and probably Jorginho's agent fairly quickly.
After all an agreement is an agreement once hands are shaken.

not the player i wanted too slow and no goal threat he was a quality player though and the one Pep wanted, for me i want a Yaya Fernandinho replacement, a box to box player with very good mobility as for Jorginho , forget him the best way to rub it in is to show him what could have been,

We need to move on quickly, this guy wasn’t at the wc so no reason it could not have been finalised weeks ago. Lots of people could see this might happen so should city. We’ll see next season if it was a big mistake

Never rated matuidi
Although he was very good against Belgium
Vidal overrated liability too

Would love kroos Isco modric Thiago type player now
Me either,would break the bank for Verratti but he's unobtainable and would definitely inquire about Kovacic ,but Matuidi not for me.

What we have found out beyond all doubt after this mini Jorginho saga, is there are some WUM's, Trolls, Bellends and absolute needy fuckers on this forum.

Some are definitely not City fans, but unfortunately some are.

The comments and absolute delight in what they perceive of a City failure in this is beyond belief and the utter fervour in those sad sacks at posting their repeated fuckwit ' I told you so' shows them for all the above and more.

I just take my happiness football wise from everything our great club has become, an absolute powerhouse in modern day football who play the beautiful game beautifully and make every season one of expectation and sheer fucking delight at what has and continues to unfold before me and all City fans eyes, enjoy what we were and absolutely enjoy what we are, if you can't, that says a lot more about you as an individual than City as a club.

Well said mate. Agree 100% Didn’t see
any of these sad fecking naysayers, with rare strange sounding usernames, when we hit 100 points last season... or indeed signed Mahrez, last Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.