United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours of more mutineers. Bailly & Martial have joined Pogba's little gang.

Rashford has been reprimanded for his attitude..

It gets better and better.
The French are always a stroppy lot, usually costs them a chance at WC glory.

We need to buckle up for some fantastic stuff coming out of the swamp & it's shitty employees over the next few weeks.

Tick has truly ticked, tock passed in the blink of an eye and now the bell is tolling.

Observing recent events, very clear the Pogba vs Mou battle will have a resolution soon with one of them being cut loose. Although, personally, I believe both will be gone from United sooner than later anyway

My concern remains that Bartomeu appears to be negotiating with Raiola despite the player not fitting the profile of what is needed at Barcelona. I hope Juventus will be the ones to recoup the player

9363988ac657c841bd7b40aa8cb45336.png

Oh dear! And it will get even bigger no doubt.

Haha. The loss on Micky and eye-watering bribes to Sánchez were “free”.

I'm not sure why there's even a debate about Mourinho or Pogba, Mourinho is obviously the one you fire.

I couldn't really care less, I'm enjoyingthe car crash we're all watching.

Still I think my preference would be for Pogba to go, as shite as he is he has dragged them through a couple of games, who's PEG going to get to do that for him once he's lost his talisman?

I think you'll find it's DeGea that has been dragging them through ALL their games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.