Joke thread

All right then, since you ask, a Diana joke.

What would Diana be doing if she were alive today?

Answer: scrabbling at the coffin lid

daffy duck was standing at a open window in his home when bugs bunny walked past and daffy shout fuck off you wanker
so bugs bunny phones the police and complains about daffy bad language and they call round to warn him and to keep to down

next day bugs bunny walks past daffy ducks home and see's the window shut and thinks its worked
next thing he hears a knocking sound coming from the window and daffy points at bugs bunny and

tenor.gif

daffy duck was standing at a open window in his home when bugs bunny walked past and daffy shout fuck off you wanker
so bugs bunny phones the police and complains about daffy bad language and they call round to warn him and to keep to down

next day bugs bunny walks past daffy ducks home and see's the window shut and thinks its worked
next thing he hears a knocking sound coming from the window and daffy points at bugs bunny and

tenor.gif

Simply pressing the like buton is not enough. This is the funniest joke I have read for a long while. Brillinat.

A bloke was walking down the street with four penguins and a policeman told him to take them to the zoo.

The next day the same bloke still had four penguins but with sunglasses on. The police man said, "I thought I told you to take them to the zoo."

"I did," he said. "And today I'm taking them to the beach."

A bloke was walking down the street with four penguins and a policeman told him to take them to the zoo.

The next day the same bloke still had four penguins but with sunglasses on. The police man said, "I thought I told you to take them to the zoo."

"I did," he said. "And today I'm taking them to the beach."

One of the Chuckle brothers finest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.