Oleks Zinchenko - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy to think that this time last year he looked to be on his way out, and most thought it was probably for the best. He's been consistently good all season, I can see him undergoing the kind of transformation we've seen in Raheem, under Pep.
I see him in more like I do Kompany. Came to City playing one position and having to learn a new one but working his butt off to help the team. I also see an intensity in him this year that I didn't know was there, I'm thinking he could end up being very special and a team leader.

Oleksandr Zinchenko: “It’s been an unbelievable season, seriously, nothing more. I can’t even describe this moment and I don’t think no one can do this again. We did an unbelievable job and we have made history, nothing can take that away from us...”

“But I also see in this team the desire to do more. This is why we are Manchester City. We just have to show ourselves, our quality, in every single game for the future. We want to be the greatest team [in English football]...”

”That’s the target and we just have to improve ourselves. Especially me, because I know I can get better. We are still learning to be honest and I think we can do even better.”

D7Mx5gJXsAENhgS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.