Oleks Zinchenko - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, I was just thinking what position he played today?
He played box-to-box CM in a midfield 3, he had a DM behind him and a more attacking midfielder ahead of him, think of him like Xavi.

Honestly, this is where he will end up for us I believe in the long run. All the attributes we like about him in LB go up a level when he does more of that in midfield.

If we buy Rodri we can play a midfield 3 of Rodri, Zinchenko and Foden aged 22, 22, and 19. The quality at these ages is phenomenal.

Back-up to an older Gundogan/Dinho/D Silva/Kevin with Bernardo being young enough to be part of both groups.

Just wanted to finish by saying that Zinchenko basically plays like De Jong, people would be going crazy over him if he was Dutch and playing for Ajax, great performance against Serbia but... Serbia was also incredibly shit, like I've never seen Serbia this bad, and they have good players.

If he wasn't with us already we'd be talking about buying him for 40 million. He is superb with attitude A. I see on transermarket he's valued at 15 million .

If he wasn't with us already we'd be talking about buying him for 40 million. He is superb with attitude A. I see on transermarket he's valued at 15 million .
40 million? You grossly underate my guy :(

65 million minimum

Just wanted to finish by saying that Zinchenko basically plays like De Jong, people would be going crazy over him if he was Dutch and playing for Ajax, great performance against Serbia but... Serbia was also incredibly shit, like I've never seen Serbia this bad, and they have good players.

That comparative has been made previously.

He's naturally a midfielder and at any other club that is where he would be playing.

2nv9qap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.