Google assistant

Right, I'm trying to be serious now. I just asked "ok Google, why does my knob smell of cheese?"

She replied "The white stuff is probably something called smegma, which is a white, creamy substance produced by your body to help lubricate the foreskin. It is good to clean behind your foreskin each day, because if the smegma builds up it can cause soreness and infection, and can start to smell a bit cheesy".

If you don't believe me just ask her yourself.

She's a clever assistant, I'll give her that. I bet Alexa wouldn't have told me.

Right, I'm trying to be serious now. I just asked "ok Google, why does my knob smell of cheese?"

She replied "The white stuff is probably something called smegma, which is a white, creamy substance produced by your body to help lubricate the foreskin. It is good to clean behind your foreskin each day, because if the smegma builds up it can cause soreness and infection, and can start to smell a bit cheesy".

If you don't believe me just ask her yourself.

She's a clever assistant, I'll give her that. I bet Alexa wouldn't have told me.

That is true.

Also if you ask her if it is skynet it denies it and says she likes people where skynet hates people

I’m glad I don’t have Alexa or Google Assistant. The only people I want to know about my cheesy bell is my missus and Idahoblues

One day amazon or google will develop a machine where you won't need to ask, just pop your cock in and it will tell you your cheese levels then play some spandau ballet on spotify

It's when they stick the umbrella up your jap that should worry you more,pic's are not required,unless @jimharri wants them
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.