Joke thread

Was on my stag doo in Benidorm recently.
We're all in this bar and talking to a gang of girls on a hen doo,i end up talking to a big un.
After about30 mins,she starts talking a bit dirty,another 10 mins goes by,shes getting worse.
she says "i want something in my mouth tonight"
i say " oh right,really"?.....she says "Yeah,i'll give you a clue...it's got 4 letters in it and starts with C....can you guess"?
I looked her up and down and says "Cake"?
I was in Benidorm a few years ago, one of those promotional staff who pester you to get in a bar said:

“Come and see Sticky Vicky”

“What does she do?”

“She does tricks with her c**t”

“What, just like Debbie McGhee?”

Next night the promo worker was

“ come and see Sticky Vicky, she does tricks with her c**t, just like Debbie McGhee” thief.

A Jewish guy went shopping to Asda. After walking round thinking it was expensive, he decided to have a word with the store manager... "Excuse me, I thought this supermarket was supposed to be cheap, and what are these roll backs supposed to mean?"...The manager replied "yes sir, we are always checking our prices against our competitors. When we find their prices are cheaper we roll ours back"... Quick as a flash the Jewish quy unzipped his fly and pulled his knob out saying "I bet you can't roll this back".

Why not? Was it too Lidl?

A couple of chemistry students are in the college bar, the first one who is a bit pretentious, asks the barman for a H2O please, his mate not wanting to be outdone says I think I will have a H2O too...............he died.

A couple of chemistry students are in the college bar, the first one who is a bit pretentious, asks the barman for a H2O please, his mate not wanting to be outdone says I think I will have a H2O too...............he died.
H202

is a chemical compound with the formula H202. In its pure form, it is a very pale blue,[5] clear liquid, slightly more viscous than water. Hydrogen peroxide is the simplest peroxide (a compound with an oxygen–oxygen single bond). It is used as an oxidizer, bleaching agent and antiseptic. Concentrated hydrogen peroxide, or "high-test peroxide", is a reactive oxygen species and has been used as a propellant in rocketry.[6] Its chemistry is dominated by the nature of its unstable peroxide bond.

Hydrogen peroxide is unstable and slowly decomposes in the presence of light. Because of its instability, hydrogen peroxide is typically stored with a stabilizer in a weakly acidic solution. Hydrogen peroxide is found in biological systems including the human body. Enzymes that use or decompose hydrogen peroxide are classified as peroxidases.

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.