Var debate 2019/20

The new supporter in the future will be used to it and wont celebrate a goal but wait for the var decision then go mad with celebration

Did I stutter?

I’ve no idea what you did or didn’t do.

“Pics or it didn’t happen” is a pointless statement as it did happen. Pretty much everyone bar a few posters in here are agreed that it did happen.

It’s the law that is crazy, not the decision that was made as it hit his arm totally accidentally.

I’m not ignoring last weeks incidents. In fact, the way those decisions panned out puts an even greater spotlight on VAR.

The fact they used two different points of contact to judge Sterling’s runs is incompetence of the highest level.

Either both goals should have been given or none of them.

That said, once they establish a clear rule on the point of contact during a pass for VAR, there is no reason why offsides cannot be as conclusive as goal line technology. Surely that is what we all want.
That’s completely false as the cameras being used to record the games work at a frame rate, so it’ll be impossible to be as conclusive as goal line technology. Improvements in camera technology will lower the margin of error but it’ll never eradicate it, unless there’s a big revolution in the technology.

I’ve no idea what you did or didn’t do.

“Pics or it didn’t happen” is a pointless statement as it did happen. Pretty much everyone bar a few posters in here are agreed that it did happen.

It’s the law that is crazy, not the decision that was made as it hit his arm totally accidentally.

Fine, I've done it myself. I only post based on fact. How exactly do you know for certain it touched Laporte? Unless players wear tops with sensors there is no proof for the likes of Sterling's offside vs West Ham and now this.

ECM6gNHXYAAI4ui

Thank you.

Duncan Castles sticking up for City!? I need a lie down.

Var wants to anal about raz offside goal against hammers by drawing a line from front view angle . Now compared to this if you go mm by mm Laporte is right on edge of his shoulder whereas spuds is below few mm around his biceps.

It hits his arm. If you can’t see that, visit an optician.
Show it then, looking at the freeze frame Gundogan has on Instagram/Twitter the only arm out is the Spurs defender. Laporte's is down by his side, if the ball hits his arm show the freeze frame because Ilkay clearly hasn’t seen it either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.