I thought that too and from what I can see the sauce contains no sugar (a lot of salt though) that's why I thought it was ok. Another mate doing keto didn't agree and that's when I thought I would ask here and see what the verdict was.
Your mate’s wrong.

Just been to Jacks and they had Coke on offer for 25p a bottle and absolutely loads left so we bought 80. It helps fill you up between the 2 meals and is very refreshing. Tried the butter coffees and not for me but each to their own.

MSIlhcV.jpg

Thought so. In that case it is surprising that you made the 'miserable fucker' comment above. I am not having a go at you, just interested in your thoughts.

In the past,my 30's......I've been lower than low due to my extremism and the lengths i went to in an effort to be the best i could be.

These days,i've found much more of a balance although,to the average Joe,my diet would still appear mental.

Saturday,work dependant,is usually Guinness (a pint ;-))and Pizza day :-) The other 6 days are pretty strict with intake depending on gym work.

I was worried about my eyes(turns out i need new glasses lol) so i've had a week with carbs,i felt like shit and bloated,back on keto for 2 days and feel tons better already,carbs definately don't agree with me,pity choc is a carb and sugar,i have found some pumpkin seeds covered in high cocoa dark choc,they give me a sweet taste but are low carb and sugar,they fit in well

I had beers at the weekend just gone, and a fair bit of carby food, and can pretty much say it was only the first beer, a beautiful pint of Staropramen, that I thoroughly enjoyed. The rest I wasn't really arsed about. I'm thinking and hoping that I'm over the beer craving that I get, and one pint of decent stuff every now and again will suffice.

Felt a bit dull in my mind and bloated after coming out of keto again, reminding me again why I much prefer this lifestyle and that carbs just aren't for me anymore.

Last edited:
What are your dreams like on keto?

I have some proper intense dreams, especially when I'm going back into keto and the week once I'm back there.

Me and the missus have a strange thing going on, and this has been going on for a year, where we see people in our dreams that we've not seen for years, or completely forgot about, even going back 30 odd years to when we were kids.

Last night was intense. I was a WW2 prisoner of war ready to be executed by the Nazis, but because I could write, I was spared because I could be used to write Nazi propaganda, with a gun at my head at all times, seeing my mates being shot in the head around me. I woke up numerous times, and each time I went to sleep, I'd go back into a different chapter of the same dream.

I've seen Dr Berg on YouTube claim it's down to maybe needing vitamin B1 (I think) or one of the B vitamins anyway.

Either way, it's fascinating, and I also wonder if it's ketones repairing areas of your brain.

Last edited:
Last night was intense. I was a WW2 prisoner of war ready to be executed by the Nazis, but because I could write, I was spared because I could be used to write Nazi propaganda, with a gun at my head at all times, seeing my mates being shot in the head around me. I woke up numerous times, and each time I went to sleep, I'd go back into a different chapter of the same dream.

Oh mein gott das ist beängstigend .. I have been defending the Alamo for the past 2 weeks but didn't want to say anything. Davy Crockett sends his love and I will be back home around 19.00 if you need some more of our coke : /

Been doing some in depth reading on the Keto and because I am still a newbie I only have just realised that macros levels are of vital importance as the main amount of fuel on this regime is from fat. After running through some basic calculi it would seem that although my carbs are good to go I am running way top heavy on the proteins which although are satiating in themselves can be readily stored to glycogen and cause weight stalls. There's a simple equation to help figure out how many grams to eat on say a 1,600-calorie-a-day keto diet. Carbs have four calories per gram...Fat has nine calories per gram... Protein has four calories per gram. I thought this formula/equation was easier to manipulate my macro's and can be adjusted calorie wise to suit any lifestlye choice whether it be sedentary active or otherwise and figure out the grams of carbs protein and fat to actuallyaim for.

Carbs: Calories per day (1,600) x percentage of calories from carbs (.10) / Number of calories per gram in carbohydrates (4) = 40 grams of carbs per day

Protein: Calories per day (1,600) x percentage of calories from protein (.20) / Number of calories per gram in protein (4) = 80 grams of protein per day

Fat: Calories per day (1,600) x percentage of calories from fat (.70) / Number of calories per gram in fat (9) = 125 grams of fat per day

My skin is crap on this diet,my skin is normally perfect and i can't remember when i last had a spot,dr google says it's my digestion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.