Joke thread

Sometimes jokes go wrong. A friend of mine, who fancies himself as a wit, was doing a spell of supply teaching some years ago, and was called on one day to do a couple of days in a school in Hyde.

During morning break, he thought he'd enliven the staff room by telling this gag: "I believe they're making a film of the life of Harold Shipman, starring Robert de Niro. They're calling it "The Old Dear Hunter"......."

A deathly silence fell on the room and one woman burst into tears and fled the room, sobbing. "What's up with her?" my friend asked.
The reply was "Her mother was one of Harold Shipman's victims".

He was never asked back there again. (true story).

True Story:
Around 1990 I went to London for the day by coach and got on the return bus in Russell Square. Sat next to me was a young Polish lad who I got chatting with. His English was very good and he told me that he had just arrived and was visiting to try and find work on spec (this being before Poland was in the EU and therefore was somewhat illegal, so he was a little on edge). The coach was going to Manchester directly, but had a request stop in Sale if anyone wanted to get off there, so the driver gets on the microphone and says "anyone here for Sale?". The lad turned to me scared out his wits and said "For sale! What does this mean?!?".

Elizabeth Fritzls Diary

Monday
Stayed in,dad came down & fucked me

Tuesday
Stayed in,dad came down & throat fucked me

Wednesday
Stayed in,dad came down,tied me up & bummed me

Thursday
Stayed in,dad came down & fucked me twice

Friday
Stayed in,dad came down,beat me & rough bummed me

Saturday
Went to watch Man Utd
Wish I’d stayed in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.