Var debate 2019/20

QUOTE="inchy14, post: 12151539, member: 22180"]Real time doesn't come into it though, it went to VAR and has to be given as a penalty and would be to anyone but us. Fuck all ridiculous about it on here except your contrary opinion of course.[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't have to gone to fucking VAR if it was anyone but us, certain penalty which would be given instantly, stop fucking wumming, you know it was a penalty.

But that is not what you wrote is it? See above. You clearly state real time does not come into because it went to VAR and has to be given as a penalty and would be to anyone but us.

This is complete rubbish as not one has been over turned and if you read the thread I agreed it is a pen.

As for it would be given for anyone else its a complete nonsense as this weekend has proved, much worst decisions have gone against other sides.

Wumming? Grow up and dont bother conversing if that is what you have to resort too. I gave you a pass on your last messages but cannot be bothered with you now.

Last edited:
Oh come off it Karen. All season we’d heard that var would save them. Yesterday was the perfect opportunity but it didn’t come to their rescue.
They were playing the rags,the rags getting favours trumps the dippers,it's the first time in 9 games they haven't been given the help,everyone agreed mane dived last week but they got the pen and the win,salad had his shirt touched and he went flying down and they got the pen,the other week they have had plenty of help

Like I keep saying; VAR confirms the on field officials. Not one has been overturned. Old Mother Riley tells us that VAR just confirms what he already knows; that he has a superb set of officials that don’t make mistakes.

Why is everybody ignoring the most obvious evidence yet that something is rotten. Spurs' goal.

There's a clear handball by the scorer before he scores. All goals are, we're told, checked by the VAR. Goals given by the onfield ref have been disallowed by the VAR for handball this season. So, the principle has been established and the ref can be overruled on this. One goal was previously allowed to stand after an obvious handball by the scorer and Riley issued a statement confirming that the goal should not have been allowed to stand but the VAR did not see it. Yet the goal on Saturday was allowed to stand by the VAR.

Something stinks there and there's no getting away from it.

They were playing the rags,the rags getting favours trumps the dippers,it's the first time in 9 games they haven't been given the help,everyone agreed mane dived last week but they got the pen and the win,salad had his shirt touched and he went flying down and they got the pen,the other week they have had plenty of help
That’s not var though. That’s the refs.

Var was meant to even that out but we now know it does fuck all, other than rule the odd goal out for handball.

So there’s literally no point talking about them getting soft ref given penalties on this thread. Those who were originally in favour of VAR still believe it could do its job if it was implemented like it is on the continent.*

USE THE FUCKING MONITORS

It can't be more of a clusterfuck so lets give it a go,the refs tap their ear and say it wasn't me gov,making them use the monitor makes them culpable again

Why is everybody ignoring the most obvious evidence yet that something is rotten. Spurs' goal.

There's a clear handball by the scorer before he scores. All goals are, we're told, checked by the VAR. Goals given by the onfield ref have been disallowed by the VAR for handball this season. So, the principle has been established and the ref can be overruled on this. One goal was previously allowed to stand after an obvious handball by the scorer and Riley issued a statement confirming that the goal should not have been allowed to stand but the VAR did not see it. Yet the goal on Saturday was allowed to stand by the VAR.

Something stinks there and there's no getting away from it.
100% stinks , they’re making it up to suit while baffling us with bullshit

Yep, the biggest failing is lack of pitchside monitors. I know it slows the game but it's far better than the current situation where the VAR ref is reluctant to undermine their colleague.
I don't think it would be any slower than the var review,say it took 30 secs longer that doesn't matter,the only thing would be would the var team give him the right view,after the cl when they didn't show the ref the angle that showed the handball it makes me wonder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.