Trouble at the derby in Block 131

I go to the stadium(s) to watch Manchester City play football. I've never, ever, understood & (as most of you know) I've been going on and off for over 60 years, why there is the need to abuse other fans either verbally or physically.
I go to see 22 (or more) players kicking a football about, yes I shout to kick forward, to pass to X player, at the ref when he is cheating us yet again but no abuse. Yes I understand that people get wound up and excited about matches, so do I and I will shout, as I did yesterday at the SS or wherever to 'bring the noise' but why the necessity to assault people because they don't support the same team as me and more so if they support the same team!?
Mind you with 7 brothers and various other relatives who support Trafford United I guess I have to be that way!! :-) JMHO

Makes no difference, it was the Manchester Derby and we could have won the league that day and humiliated them, was a big a tinder pot for lumber you could come across for those needing an excuse.

I agree to a degree, but tenseness of the games are not the same and I'm sure people were much more angry and nervous yesterday than on that day. Idiots are idiots, but it's probably wise to give them less time to accelerate their idiocy with booze, police were usually banning the late derbies before, it's only in recent years that tv companies managed to force it.

It doesn’t matter what time of day a Derby is played, there’s always small outbreaks of lumber before, during and after games. Very little trouble a couple of seasons ago when we got beat 2-3 in a 5:30 kick off.

Your final today, I guarantee Old Firm fans will have been on the piss for a couple of hours already for a 3pm kick off, no difference at all. I’ll bet you a Manchester tart to a square sausage there will be more arrests in Glasgow today than Manchester yesterday.

A cert.

Let’s be honest here, we’ve got our full share of fuckwits in our club. Me and my pal (He is south Asian) at the Brighton semi at Wembley last year, as we all know was not the greatest game, two arseholes around 18 and 20 decided to verbally abuse me for saying to my pal we weren’t playing well and should make changes, as you can imagine, me and my pal having been around our club for the last 50+ years, were not going to let a pair of jumped up little shits abuse us, gave them back what they gave us. Little shits, pissed and drugged up, they soon shut up! The other pissed and drugged up arseholes falling down the steps, another going to my pal and making a threat to him, saying he’d be back to sort him out, nice one, he never came back when we said we’d be waiting, the knobs up and down going for a piss, a pint or a snort constantly, yes, all clubs have their share. We now have to get off our pedestal and accept the chant we’re good at shouting at Chelsea fans, sadly, we’ve got these arseholes in our club and in society as a whole, all we can do is stand up to them, and embarrass them and report them, period.

Let’s be honest here, we’ve got our full share of fuckwits in our club. Me and my pal (He is south Asian) at the Brighton semi at Wembley last year, as we all know was not the greatest game, two arseholes around 18 and 20 decided to verbally abuse me for saying to my pal we weren’t playing well and should make changes, as you can imagine, me and my pal having been around our club for the last 50+ years, were not going to let a pair of jumped up little shits abuse us, gave them back what they gave us. Little shits, pissed and drugged up, they soon shut up! The other pissed and drugged up arseholes falling down the steps, another going to my pal and making a threat to him, saying he’d be back to sort him out, nice one, he never came back when we said we’d be waiting, the knobs up and down going for a piss, a pint or a snort constantly, yes, all clubs have their share. We now have to get off our pedestal and accept the chant we’re good at shouting at Chelsea fans, sadly, we’ve got these arseholes in our club and in society as a whole, all we can do is stand up to them, and embarrass them and report them, period.

On the tram to the Southampton game a lad was so pissed he couldn't remember the words or rhythm to any songs he was trying to start and then got annoyed when no one would join in. He said he wished he supported Liverpool, some older blokes laughed at him, and then he started on them when they called him a plastic scouser because he forgot that he'd brought it up.

It’s quite simple really.
If for whatever reason you end up in the wrong end, keep your head down.
Only an idiot would go into the wrong end and start celebrating a goal, it drives normal people mad and unfortunately all hell breaks loose.
At the end of the day they shouldn’t be in there, they certainly shouldn’t be celebrating !

Come on no matter what time the derby is there are arsholes everywhere.
No matter what the kick off time is there are always arseholes in the ground.
The Munich chants are embarrassing as well.No need for that.

It’s quite simple really.
If for whatever reason you end up in the wrong end, keep your head down.
Only an idiot would go into the wrong end and start celebrating a goal, it drives normal people mad and unfortunately all hell breaks loose.
At the end of the day they shouldn’t be in there, they certainly shouldn’t be celebrating !
What trouble yesterday was due to fans in the wrong end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.