Bring the Noise

The h
Not enough people want to sing often enough to make many great atmospheres. This has been going on for years. I’m not sure it’s worth bothering with anymore.
Yep, you can’t turn back time, the game’s been sanitised into superboredom

Every time I go to a game nowadays we always need to go one nil down for fans to start making noise. Today was one of worst atmospheres I’ve seen at city- may as well have played behind closed doors

The club are giving blocks/rows of tickets to corporate/ away fans now.

It’s disgraceful the amount of away fans or tourists openly celebrating goals in the east stand now

Every game now rows of fans are being chucked out or fights get very close to happening. Sort it out city ! And stop chasing the corporate/ticket money
City would be quite happy to have the whole ground mixed , they don’t give a fuck about City’s fans , they’re sowing the seeds of doom for the future , they treat their own fans with utter contempt

Poor again today.... cant believe I have just read on here that the singing section is often bouncing, you having a laugh?

Btw, what is with the recent influx of away supporters on the home end.. seeing more and more of it

Again, today, it wasn’t that bad in 115 and a couple of chants spread right across SS all the way to the West (CB) Stand. First 10 minutes the Bernardo song was non-stop - even when they had those 2 corners we kept it going, rather than being soft twats and bottling it. If the rest of the ground don’t join in, that’s hardly our fault. Could hardly hear the away fans for the most part (which I was surprised about, given how well they’ve played this season) but then I come on here to read that they were the loudest away fans to visit our ground all season. Don’t make me laugh ffs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.