Joke thread

As a one man heating engineer business with all this Corona virus about will I have to self insulate ?
yes, do a good job, but not asbestos you could, or you won't be able to breathe.

Last edited:
Miss is addressing her class " Can anyone tell me about what's in the news?"
Johnny sticks his hand up Miss,Miss,Miss Oh god no she thinks he'll say something awful again.

She ignores him and asks Freddy "Miss there's something called coronavirus and it's contagious my mum says",very good Freddy.

Miss,Miss,Miss (Johnny again) she relents "Miss my mum said something like that,she said if Grandad get the virus he'll run her ragged up and down stairs and it'll take the old contagious to croak."

Miss bursts in to tears.

Miss is addressing her class " Can anyone tell me about what's in the news?"
Johnny sticks his hand up Miss,Miss,Miss Oh god no she thinks he'll say something awful again.

She ignores him and asks Freddy "Miss there's something called coronavirus and it's contagious my mum says",very good Freddy.

Miss,Miss,Miss (Johnny again) she relents "Miss my mum said something like that,she said if Grandad get the virus he'll run her ragged up and down stairs and it'll take the old contagious to croak."

Miss bursts in to tears.

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.