What have you done you are ashamed of

I've burnt someone's house when I was a teenager and I've told nobody. It was war time though and it was and still is unhabited, but I still feel bit guilty. We were hiding there to smoke cigarettes and I know I was the last one in that morning. I went down to the centre with soldiers who were stationed in my neighborhood to buy some booze when I heard some firefighters sirens going on. Looked up to my neighborhood and saw the smoke coming out. I was shit scared someone would realized it's me. Luckily it didn't. It helped it was just on the edge of the neighborhood and that room that was burnt was just opposite to the enemy forces across the river so everyone probably thought some bullet triggered the fire.

Pissed in the sink at Barcelona away in 2014. Never done it before or since.

Enjoyed it though, I was desperate!

I am doing that on serial range. It's great while traveling and you don't want to sit in the toilette and I don't do it standing ever, don't want a piss on my legs everywhere. Sink is great, you can do it easy and peacefully.

I've burnt someone's house when I was a teenager and I've told nobody. It was war time though and it was and still is unhabited, but I still feel bit guilty. We were hiding there to smoke cigarettes and I know I was the last one in that morning. I went down to the centre with soldiers who were stationed in my neighborhood to buy some booze when I heard some firefighters sirens going on. Looked up to my neighborhood and saw the smoke coming out. I was shit scared someone would realized it's me. Luckily it didn't. It helped it was just on the edge of the neighborhood and that room that was burnt was just opposite to the enemy forces across the river so everyone probably thought some bullet triggered the fire.

should change your username to Arson Wenger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.