What have you done you are ashamed of

I did some very sordid perverted things to my little Limey buddy last year when he slept with me, thankfully I filmed the whole thing and whilst I feel a little remorse, it still makes me chuckle. He used my toothbrush in the morning too, I let him keep it as I had a spare

I did some very sordid perverted things to my little Limey buddy last year when he slept with me, thankfully I filmed the whole thing and whilst I feel a little remorse, it still makes me chuckle. He used my toothbrush in the morning too, I let him keep it as I had a spare
When you told me to go to bed as you had a plan...

I’ve left hotel rooms in a real mess before. Various bodily fluids on the bedding and the toilet too. Blame all dayers on the beer for football.

Went to a barbecue in Newall Green when England played Paraguay in the 2006 World Cup. I was 15 at the time and numerous Carlings in the sun was probably not a good idea. There was a lad at the party who was a few years older and playing for Stockport at the time, I think he drew interest from City and Everton over that period too. He was showboating on the lawn and doing various tricks to stop people getting the ball from him. I was the only person to get the ball but I went in two footed and he had to jump out. Everyone went quiet and he told me he would have beaten me if there weren't young kids at the party. He's at Hartlepool now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.