Harry Kane

Id love to see it just so Levy banks the cash and gets Deeney in on a free. Mourinho might just explode.

The thing I like about Kane in this team is 3 things:

- he has amazing link up play and long balls. Some of his long passes really really surprised me.

- he is a pure goal scorer. He has the smell for goal for sure

- finally a Fucken target man for those amazing crosses we do....

- English and home grown

------

Things I don't like:

- his price would be astronomical. I cannot see spurs selling him for anything under £130m and thats if they are needing money

- he has had significant serious injury issues to his ankles. He is almost damaged goods and is 27 now.

- his speed is quite lacking

- will he press like we want him too in the Pep system?

They are my pros and cons. Overall don't think it makes sense at his price. At that price he shouldnt have any negative concerns...
Don't want him if he's got long balls,cost a fortune in specially made shorts

The same amount of crap you are on about with the value of £300,000 p/w for Harry Kane

Haha yep I do and I love talking crap it’s what forums are for! but come on anyone would take a 1/3 increase in wages. 200k here you go Kane 300k 5 year contract.

Haha yep I do and I love talking crap it’s what forums are for! but come on anyone would take a 1/3 increase in wages. 200k here you go Kane 300k 5 year contract.

He will still want bigger wages (especially for a player for his supposed standing) which is something we don't do.

Rodri - suave, handsome bastard who speaks articulately.
Mahrez - suave, handsome bastard who speaks articulately.
Cancelo - suave, handsome bastard who speaks articulately.
Torres - suave, handsome bastard who speaks articulately.

Kane?

Fcuk off.
Hahahaha brilliant

For someone that everyone keeps saying is so shit?

He is but he would want that type of money. Especially with the overinflated transfer fee that Spurs will want. There is always a team willing to pay that much but thankfully it won't be City.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.