Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What A Twat. Too fucking far. How old is he anyway, i dare say messi has been at Barcelona longer than he has been alive, little shit.

I pity his future girlfriend when she dumps him, that little shit has got stalking murderer written all over him.

Don't think so. Neurophysiological and musculoskeletal decay is strongly age related i.e. general physical performance declines, and your brain too. Physiological function,reflexes, muscle contraction and control, in football terms 'control', and 'skill' are all functions of the central nervous system.
Whilst what you say is true, Messi is only 33 & I can tell you from experience of playing with ex pros, the last think to go is their touch & skill long long long after their legs have gone

Fuck it i will be the first.....PCR?

Pre season fitness/health tests no doubt but PCR?

The only thing that concerns me here is that the club seem to have forgot we need to fix our wonky defence as the main priority.
We need Koulibaly and probably another defender to come in.
Yes get messi but if this goes tips up and takes a long time to sort we may lose out on defensive reinforcements.
Signing Nathan Ake alone wont fix our poor defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.