Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ladies are dreadful..It doesnt mean individually it means the way GT Gareth Taylor has them tied up in knots..just let them play and show some flare..Chelsea and Arsenal are showing the way.Which is hugely disappointing considering the talent we have...So kippax4ever..Are you going to send the rest of the mailers on here the VILE post you sent me!!!

The problem with the FAWSL is that one reverse and basically the title is all but gone! I have watched a good few of these games where we should out-football teams and on too many occasions I think the players are in formality mode - sooner or later a goal will become a formality. We never seem to tear-arse out of the blocks within five mins of the kick off. It strikes me that the mentality is that we can create chances, which we do, but then don't finish them, but another one will be along shortly. We should have been two or three to the good by HT.
Yep - agree with all that - and afterwards, looking at the other results, it did cross my mind that could be the league gone. Strange thought - but with the way the women's game is you really cannot afford to drop these points

A bit early to judge the team or Gareth Taylor. We have made some excellent signings... I think we need to give it a bit of time.

The ladies are dreadful..It doesnt mean individually it means the way GT Gareth Taylor has them tied up in knots..just let them play and show some flare..Chelsea and Arsenal are showing the way.Which is hugely disappointing considering the talent we have...So kippax4ever..Are you going to send the rest of the mailers on here the VILE post you sent me!!!
Just copy and paste it, don't leave us all waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.