Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ladies are dreadful..It doesnt mean individually it means the way GT Gareth Taylor has them tied up in knots..just let them play and show some flare..Chelsea and Arsenal are showing the way.Which is hugely disappointing considering the talent we have...So kippax4ever..Are you going to send the rest of the mailers on here the VILE post you sent me!!!
They were playing like they did on Sunday for a good few games last season, even before Nick Cushing departed. We would put up a show against the better teams and then find that the following week we struggled against sides that we should have steam-rollered! Cushing was a great protagonist of possession as Pep is, but it becomes laboured, and on far too many occasions last season I would find myself repeating 'Don't pass backwards', or 'Don't pass it back to the goalie' often followed with an intake of breath and an exhaled 'Kinell!

Eh...?

Parris is exactly the type of fighter/ creator we need on the pitch, right now.
Not against Parris being the kind of player we need. We have too many blondes (aka white women) with ponytails and pairing it with a photo of a woman of color getting into her arse could definitely be misconstrued was what i meant.

Not against Parris being the kind of player we need. We have too many blondes (aka white women) with ponytails and pairing it with a photo of a woman of color getting into her arse could definitely be misconstrued was what i meant.
Probably. Also my wording might be unfortunate.
We miss her though, do we not? Colour or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.