Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of my wife gave birth last week, when she got to the hospital was tested, positive, husband had to leave. Left hospital couple of days later with her son. On Sunday said she was OK, felt like she had a tight chest. Just found out she is now in intensive care. She is 30. 7yo daughter and 10 day old son.

A friend of my wife gave birth last week, when she got to the hospital was tested, positive, husband had to leave. Left hospital couple of days later with her son. On Sunday said she was OK, felt like she had a tight chest. Just found out she is now in intensive care. She is 30. 7yo daughter and 10 day old son.
Jesus, that's awful.

that’s tragic. Hope she pulls through.

Sorry to hear that. Hope she pulls through.

GM Highlights at half time.

Actually a pretty good day apart from that total disaster for Stockport.

Highest numbers in a very long while there and one of the highest ever - up 95 on yesterday to 293.

The rest of GM mostly down. Oldham sub 100 again.

Stockport 111 ABOVE Wigan today takes some explaining.

The Pop Score it creates (100) is the highest gap to every other borough in one day I can recall seeing. Usually when we get numbers like that everyone is high.

Not today. The GM total actually went down by 68 thanks to everyone else.

However, the rest of the NW had better days too and so GM as a percentage of the NW total went UP to 29%.

But if Stockport had even just had the cases it had yesterday GM would have fallen again. The entire GM increase in numbers and percentage are pretty well all Stockport's fault.

Hopefully, just a one off quirk of the numbers or Stopfordians may need to hibernate!

Spain with nearly 40,000 cases today. Wonder if this is the variant first found in the UK which is taking off there or if there's another reason.

Bloody hell, that is awful,, hope they all mend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.