The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Bayern, like all German clubs, are governed by the fan ownership 50+1 rule. They need their fans approval to take such a step. German football fans generally have a bit more backbone than they do here. They've managed to get Monday night football overturned by the power of protest and will stick together as a collective for their principles. Bayern know full well that there is not a cat in hell's chance of getting their members to buy into all of this. They simply won't be able to join even if the hierarchy desperately want them to.
I actually think there is a chance that is greater than a cat's in hell. But it's some larger, more dangerous animal . . . in hell.

So are the FA/PL and especially UEFA the good guys now???

what I don’t get is why we’d be banned from the PL and our players wouldn’t be able to play for their countries.

Ceferin can fuck off. UEFA calling anyone "self-serving" is fucking priceless.
There's a specific Premier League rule that states you can only take part in competitions they recognise.

Cowards , this is all so unlike us, since when do they not give a shite what we think
You've mistaken paying lip service and giving a shit Kaz.

The fan base has been a useful vessel now the sight of the money means we don't matter at all anymore.

So are the FA/PL and especially UEFA the good guys now???

what I don’t get is why we’d be banned from the PL and our players wouldn’t be able to play for their countries.

Ceferin can fuck off. UEFA calling anyone "self-serving" is fucking priceless.
No. They wear Off Black Hats as opposed to Black Hats that the entitled clubs wear.
It turns out our white hats were black hats covered in chalk dust

Last edited:
I think Pep is a man of the people, he truly believes that football is all about the fans and I don't think he'd be afraid to say what he thinks

I'm sure he will be totally up to speed with all this so his press conference tomorrow will be very very interesting

If he doesn't criticize the plans, what does that say? I'm hoping it would suggest that there's details we don't know about which would make things seem a bit better if we did know

If he does come out and slams the plans, effectively also slamming his employer, where does that leave him? In an untenable position?
Good point, tomorrow will tell you a lot about the situation and our coach.

This is going to collapse. An error of judgment I feel. UEFA will ban City from this seasons Champions League. Indeed if I were them I'd cancel all revenue we've earned to date.

If I were City I would move very quickly to exit from this. We've probably got 48 hours to get out.
On what grounds would they do that?

As opposed to the Super League as I am UEFA have no leg to stand on, both morally and legally in my humple opinion.

No way, aren't Schalke about to be relegated from the Bundesliga?

Surely they can be sued for false advertising

Arsenal mid table never won the cl
Spurs outside top 4 never won the cl
City never won cl
Ac Milan utter fodder for a long time now
Inter no idea what they have done recently
Juventus plagued by corruption
Athletico shalke haha

Last years winners and this years possible winners not in it so far.

I suppose the European generally shit teams not so super cup doesn’t have much of a ring to it.

This is going to collapse. An error of judgment I feel. UEFA will ban City from this seasons Champions League. Indeed if I were them I'd cancel all revenue we've earned to date.

If I were City I would move very quickly to exit from this. We've probably got 48 hours to get out.
What exactly would be the point in us changing our mind?

The damage has already been done. The club have acted like a bunch of cunts and now need to fucking stay in the shitstorm they have created.

I thought some people might have been happy with telling Uefa to do one and starting a new competition. The problem is, it seems to be motivated by money, but isn't all sport nowadays?
UEFA were never really the problem. The problem was the clubs that effectively had UEFA in their pocket. They were the ones who wanted FFPR. They were the ones driving the prosecution. Ceferin is a decent guy, who has been saddled with this unruly mob-rule of clubs. The same clubs, incidentally, that we have now jumped into bed with. That's like a football form of Stockholm Syndrome!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.