The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Utterly sunk by this. Can't really think straight and i've just been achingly sad since last night. It probably doesn't help now that I'm also possibly out of a job given my youtube channel was a full time endeavour. Emotionally and professionally devastated tbh.

Why do you think you might be out of a job? Would it not be that it gives a lot to talk about and a lot to cover? Hoping so. We are all feeling quite uneasy about it at the moment, but I'd hope it doesn't affect your work. Take care bud

Sky staring down the barrel and oblivion beckons if this doesn't get kicked into the long grass. Hope those watching Neville et al understand that perhaps there is more at stake than just their love of us supporters.

I've referenced the underpinnings you mention in several earlier posts mate.

Utter cunts are Sky and Neville and Spitty are proper bastards.

The funny thing is that the CL is a closed shop as it is.

The fact is us or Liverpool could finish 7th with the new proposals and still get a CL spot due to our coefficient ranking points over the 5 seasons previous.

“Champions” league my arse.

Take Rangers, they have two rounds to negotiate to get into the Champions League for next season. They should be automatic entrants. It’s grossly unfair as it is. Makes me sick.

And to think these owners aren’t happy with the current setup even though it’s heavily skewed in their favour as it is.
I hate the CL and UEFA, but I don’t care about them in this argument.

For me, this is about dismantling the structure of the Premier League and the meaning of the games, and the wider English game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.