The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Attendance figures for City, Chelsea and Spurs will suffer. I think that's probably it. For every lifelong United or Liverpool fan who's disgusted by this there will be several glory-hunters who think it sounds like a great idea.

I think the next step is hearing that games will be held in China, the UAE, USA etc.
They are basically sticking two fingers up to the fans who gave them a viable club in the first place... If they want more money from the happy clappers with their cameras at games then they can fuck off.....

I'm really sad to say that if this proposal comes to fruition then I'm out

Will people stop asking for those that voted differently stop asking for bans, we all have an opinion, or aren't we allowed one, I personally voted no, but I want to hear everyone's opinion, asking for bans is pathetic, if you want to ignore the yes voters then do it

We were never fighting UEFA. We were fighting the ownerships of the clubs who we now stand with. Who now have statements on our club website. Who are chairmen and vice chairmen of our new league.
I know joking about the Glazers is a laugh on here or in the stands, but if you've got any United supporting mates, real ones who understand football, ask them what they think of that family. We've just fucking signed up to a league where that prick is in control.

Last edited:
people slagging off City need to open their eyes. what choice did they have ? we could rebel and win a meaningless premier league every year . we'd earn fuck all. we certainly won't sign the likes of KDB. we have to go with this to stay relevant . we of all clubs don't need this money but we do need the sporting challenge .

Sadly this is the truth.

This has made in America stamped all over it.

The problem is that Man Utd, Real Madrid,Barcelona are what sponsors want. They are the economic powerhouse of football.

UEFA will have to back down but what will be left. A league run by the cartel that wanted to destroy us.

We waited until the last moment to join.

How is that any different from now with the CL?

Manchester United are one of the worst ran clubs in football but the spending power generated by the CL allows them to keep sneaking into Europe. Any of the big clubs who fuck up spend their exceedingly larger revenues than their non-CL competitors for a few years and then get straight back in.

At the beginning of the season we could go around every top footballing nation and pick the top 3 or 4 and be right on 90% of the teams.

We're not even talking about the Super League at this point, you're failing to acknowledge that football is already broken in terms of financial power thanks to the CL. West Ham turnover about £150m if my Googling is correct. City turnover half a billion. City earn 3 times West Ham's revenue every single year. They aren't competing with us. They might win a match or whatever but in the medium term, we'll finish above in 19 out of 20 seasons. That's a disparity that is impossible to bridge on the pitch.

I think football competitiveness doesn't exist. I think the format is very broken. I think this is worse and will push it into extremely broken. But the distinction between very broken and extremely broken is almost nothing, it's fucked either way. So if it's already fucked then what are we trying to save?
West Ham have a chance to qualify for the Champions league and earn that revenue they can break through the invisible barrier.

The wall is no longer invisible - it's a big overt, fuck you, you peasant, Berlin wall with reinforced steel and barbed wire around.

It wasn't perfect, but now it's completely fucked.

You're defeating your own argument with every single post, which tends to happen when you're trying to defend the indefensible

I hope there are plenty of fans who are members of staff.

'What are you thinking?' Should be the first question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.