The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Manchester as a city, as a geographical location...we will be hated across the country

what about Everton, West Ham, Newcastle Aberdeen, Leicester, Wolves...on and on Villa, Nottingham Forrest...on and on...its shameful...get out of our club.

Lmao go bed and have a sleep before you have an heart attack.

Never thought I'd agree and support Boris on something, but here we are...

What's it got to do with that weasel? If some fucker offered him and his cronies a few bob he'd be on the box tomorrow saying after discussing this with the clubs involved he now sees the benefit and will support it fully

Gary neville has more about him than anyone at City...FACT! I’m a Blue, but this stinks...where are the players, ex-players...total bottlers and gob-shites the lot!

Com'on Pep...man up, sick of this bullshit!
Your post history has you down as one of a rare breed of 'Blues' that's never posted after any of our more successful moments.

I don’t think you quite realise that as of yesterday there is zero discernible difference between City And united. Both arrogant cartel members, both taken pleasure in shitting on clubs they deem beneath them, both owned and run by cunts who have no place in our game.

The only difference is we have accepted our place in the scheme of things. a smaller less significant version of them. A “shit man united”
Oh do fuck off...

Utter pile of fucking shite. Hang your fucking head in shame. Neville is the same snivelling little **** he always was.

Don't believe the fucking hype. His fucking shit house club were the biggest winners from Sky money. They're the biggest cünts of the lot.

If Neville is offered a bucketload of money to front the channel that gets the rights to the SL he'll dip his fucking weasel nose right in the trough. Sky are shitting it and this little shit tash cünt is towing the party line......

I'm sick of every fucker on here sucking the shit house off. I remember that little cünt winding Blues up when he played for that lot. Wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. In actual fact, I'm for the SL if that cünt is against it.
Well said.
I had a rant earlier cos I'm sick of the praise that **** is getting.

Utter pile of fucking shite. Hang your fucking head in shame. Neville is the same snivelling little **** he always was.

Don't believe the fucking hype. His fucking shit house club were the biggest winners from Sky money. They're the biggest cünts of the lot.

If Neville is offered a bucketload of money to front the channel that gets the rights to the SL he'll dip his fucking weasel nose right in the trough. Sky are shitting it and this little shit tash cünt is towing the party line......

I'm sick of every fucker on here sucking the shit house off. I remember that little cünt winding Blues up when he played for that lot. Wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. In actual fact, I'm for the SL if that cünt is against it.
Even if the competition we’re running in is run by Glazer, Henry and Kroenke? Strange take.

I don’t think you quite realise that as of yesterday there is zero discernible difference between City And united. Both arrogant cartel members, both taken pleasure in shitting on clubs they deem beneath them, both owned and run by cunts who have no place in our game.

The only difference is we have accepted our place in the scheme of things. a smaller less significant version of them. A “shit man united”
Stop dragging Kaz Deyna’s name through the mud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.