The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I have hope that Pep is going to go in two-footed on those that made this decision in the press conference tomorrow. Don’t let me down. Klopp confirmed he is dead against it, I think he will walk if it becomes clear there is absolutely no way back. I’d like to think Pep would too. They will have known nothing about it. Pep was potentially on the brink of a monumental season, and now it’s all been made meaningless by those above him. How could he not be pissed by that? All the work he did in this most testing of seasons was a complete and utter waste of his time. I do hope he stands up for what is right, he usually does. Maybe I’m just being naive but I’d like to think he will side with the fans in this. He must be angry at the way this season has become pointless.

One thing I don't get. Why join in? Maintain the moral high ground and stay out, build a huge legacy of success in domestic competition and same in the Champs League. avoid the wrath of fans and the government and watch as inevitably these European super clubs as franchise's become Jerusalem Hotspur, Manchester ( Texas ) United and Mumbai-Pool Football Company

I have hope that Pep is going to go in two-footed on those that made this decision in the press conference tomorrow. Don’t let me down. Klopp confirmed he is dead against it, I think he will walk if it becomes clear there is absolutely no way back. I’d like to think Pep would too. They will have known nothing about it. Pep was potentially on the brink of a monumental season, and now it’s all been made meaningless by those above him. How could he not be pissed by that? All the work he did in this most testing of seasons was a complete and utter waste of his time. I do hope he stands up for what is right, he usually does. Maybe I’m just being naive but I’d like to think he will side with the fans in this. He must be angry at the way this season has become pointless.

I have a hard time rationalizing that Pep knew nothing about this.

I have a hard time rationalizing that Pep knew nothing about this.
But if Klopp had no clue (he admitted this) despite working for Henry, there’s every chance Pep didn’t know either. Klopp literally said he and his players had no clue it was happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.