The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Utter shambles. We could have been watching this and laughing our heads off.

They have no plan of any worth and we signed up? The Sheik agreed....TO THIS?

In 30 years in the private sector I've been involved in a number of product launches. I've seen some crackers but I've witnessed some fucking stinkers, but in all my years I've never seen a product launch stinkier than this.

This thing is dead on arrival.

Last edited:
The elephant in the room is players salaries. Out of control and unchecked. No one wants to address the obvious problem as to why a super league is necessary for the debt clubs to reclaim lost profits.

Go on El Chringuito TV’s Twitter account. Videos on there. In Spanish though, but should satisfy you that it’s real! That’s the alarming thing though, I don’t blame you for thinking it’s fake... I mean just look at what he’s said! Only it’s all too real.
Oh no this can’t be happening.

They are so over the top, you’d have to think they are false.
Surely he couldn’t be that thick to post these incendiary tweets, even if it’s what he thinks.
I remember the trump led nfl alternative super league thing that canned in the 90s and this has that kind of blueprint.

That sounds like a direct quote from Joel effin Glazier!
Self serving and selfish, which is exactly what the rest of the football community is calling us and the rest of this band of idiots!

I agree it is self serving and it is selfish.

It's been heading this way for two decades, even longer. If this is a surprise to people then they haven't been paying attention.

Fans couldn't stop domestic clubs no longer splitting their gate receipts, we couldn't stop the creation of the Premier League, we couldn't stop the change from the European Cup to the Champions League, nor it's stupid coefficient and seeding system, nor could we stop FFP and we can't stop this.

The football community can go jump, it played it's part in this by happy clapping along with the above, they bought the lies peddled about City and FFP and supported their clubs voting for it.

I said I don't like it, but I could see where it was heading long ago.

What an arrogant self inflated prick.

He honestly thinks there is no interest in football outside of Spain.

I swear we have been railroaded in to this shit by the Spanish connections with Barcelona at our Club.

Out of all 6 Clubs we shouldn't have touched this project with a Mile long shitty stick.

Had we made a stand it would have cemented our status further with neutrals in the UK.

I honestly feel like we have committed corporate suicide.

Not only have we tarnished the brand,we become a Rag clone Club in a Super League where we will be treated like we should be forever grateful.

Wtf was we thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.