The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
So now some the fans for the top 6 who are against the new CL formula (this is the reality) blame each other for this outcome loool, An arsenal Fan blaming City for this outcome because of " moneybags" in 2008 hh
Technically it is our fault.

We had the gall to challenge the elite, they tried and tried to keep us out but we won...then we lost by climbing into bed with them.

He's doing his usual I'm rich so I know best bollocks
One question I've never seen answered..

If Simon Jordan is so savvy, super intelligent, an incredibly successful businessman, and understands football and football politics inside out...... why is he co-presenting every day on a bit of a shitty radio station with Jim fuckin White? lol

Apologies if it's been mentioned above (this thread is moving bloody fast), and I might be looking in the wrong place, but the announcement about the ESL on the official website isn't there anymore.
It still exists, they've just piled loads of other stories after it to push it onto page 2.

Short memories on here. Uefa tried to destroy city. Fuck me wake up people.
The cartel of the big clubs pressured UEFA, big , big difference, the same clubs we are now in the dirty and wet bed and we are not even getting sloppy seconds, Perez statement earlier shows we are getting rodgered to death.

Chelsea and City are also in huge 'debt', not to a bank but to the individuals that own us. You don't think Roman and Sheikh Mansour want some return on that one day? this is a chance to bank hundreds of millions in one go. Exactly the pay day that these men are used to and you think they are going to turn it down?

Same people on here crying about this are also on the transfer forum demanding Haaland, Nuno Mendes, Messi and Mbappe and think Sheikh Mansour should keep pulling his credit card out.
Bullshit... City are solvent (google it).. We needed the initial cash injection but HRH could walk away tomorrow and the club would stand on its own two feet as a viable business...

This has proved, if there was any doubt anyway, HRH was in it purely for the investment opportunity, money makes money.
I honeetl think you are overestimating how much of a shite the sheikh gives about any of this - he has plenty of other people to do the worrying for him.

Do you think the Queen does her own tax return?

Spurs in a super league?? They have a nice stadium but haven’t won the league for 61 years? Some sort of joke?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.