New striker?

Pep's recent remarks about Torres and about signing a striker next window:
"Maybe we buy a striker, maybe we don’t. But we have a guy who is young. I can use him left, right or as a striker."

Pep's recent remarks about Torres and about signing a striker next window:
"Maybe we buy a striker, maybe we don’t. But we have a guy who is young. I can use him left, right or as a striker."

Do you mean Ruben Dias ???

We are NOT paying 100mn on any player let alone a striker. That is not going to happen

Halaand is 75mn next year so most probably if we want him we will wait. Kane is 100mn plus so that is out!

I think Torres might rise to the occasion this year and Delap will get minutes but he will not be ready till 2023.

Honestly we managed without a striker season. Yes a striker can make a difference but its not the end of the world if we don't get one and we concentrate on giving Torres minutes and finding a back up leftback!

Also we need to find a CDM to replace Fernandinho

Do you think we're the only club out for haaland in a year? This isn't FM. To say that we managed without a striker is to completely overlook the fact we scored roughly 30% less goals than the rest of our prime seasons under pep and excelled this season through fantastic defense. Sweeping that under the rug is shortsighted.

You want to go into next season with 1 LESS striker, to rely on a 20 year old winger and an 18 year old talent with zero senior football experience?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.