New striker?

Can you imagine how many goals bamford would score for us . In the premier he gets a lot more time on the ball and he runs all day . Not the duck egg everyone thought he was .
No,it seems he isn't,but in fairness he did a very good impression for 10 years.

I feel there is no player out there as good as Jesus who would be happy to not always be first choice so it’s important to keep gabby. I love Aguero but if he isn’t up to it it’s best to end our time on a high note rather than him bow out on a bad not
I agree with your 1st point. I'm sure any striker would understand being understudy to one of the best forwards ever.
But, to clarify, Aguero could never leave on a bad note, no matter what. He has earned his right to fade for 1 season, maybe he will be revitalised if he ends up playing alongside Messi for a season. Maybe they are both planning the new York trip into the sunset together?

I agree with your 1st point. I'm sure any striker would understand being understudy to one of the best forwards ever.
But, to clarify, Aguero could never leave on a bad note, no matter what. He has earned his right to fade for 1 season, maybe he will be revitalised if he ends up playing alongside Messi for a season. Maybe they are both planning the new York trip into the sunset together?
Yeah obviously Aguero will forever be regarded as one of our most influential players but I just wouldn’t want to see him struggling and having problems but rather go out in a blaze of glory like he deserves. It’s like with Silva its a shame he couldn’t go out on a trophy winning season

Can you imagine how many goals bamford would score for us . In the premier he gets a lot more time on the ball and he runs all day . Not the duck egg everyone thought he was .
If we were to sign an English striker from a mid table team I would much rather have Danny Ings. Won’t happen but Ings would do well for us I reckon

My guess would be that Bamford won't score more than 10 goals this season in the league. Horrible player.
Think he has scored 6 or 7 already so it looks like your prediction could go down in flames ha . I like him tbh mate

Think he has scored 6 or 7 already so it looks like your prediction could go down in flames ha . I like him tbh mate
Haha yeah my prediction prior to the Villa games were him not scoring more than 7 goals this season. Far from convinced by him and think he'll be back to his usual self soon enough.

Haha yeah my prediction prior to the Villa games were him not scoring more than 7 goals this season. Far from convinced by him and think he'll be back to his usual self soon enough.
Hes a very talented player imo, but relies way too heavily on confidence. At the moment he is flying,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.