New striker?

Financialy next year everyone will be worse off than this year with no,fans in the premier league, however abroad they are getting 20-30% attendances which will give them more cash than usual. The money we get from tv etc is still good but next year I don't see fees as much, no matter what clubs want. I can see us pushing £100 million for someone but I think it would only be Haaland, Mbappe would be too much and will likely go to Madrid, but again they don’t see so good with money at the moment and Barca are screwed especially if Messi goes.

Of course it will. Pep has said many times we can’t afford a big transfer fee for a forward so getting him on a free is obviously one of the big reasons we wanted this to happen.
Especially if his wage can be paid in ways that circumnavigate our usual bill.
It made sense to go all in on this deal and next year look to spend big when Aguero finally calls it a day.

Exactly the thinking, Pep gave the game away the other day.

Messi costing nothing helped on the immediate front, in terms of being more clinical in front of goal in the big moments, also treading water for when Sergio couldn't play every week.

Coupled with the massive commercial windfall, Messi still remains a no-brainer even in January.

Apart from De Bruyne, we have lost the players who could be relied upon in the truly big moments, which is where Messi, even now, comes with the sort of guarantee very few players do.

Exactly the thinking, Pep gave the game away the other day.

Messi costing nothing helped on the immediate front, in terms of being more clinical in front of goal in the big moments, also treading water for when Sergio couldn't play every week.

Coupled with the massive commercial windfall, Messi still remains a no-brainer even in January.

Apart from De Bruyne, we have lost the players who could be relied upon in the truly big moments, which is where Messi, even now, comes with the sort of guarantee very few players do.
What would be the chances of Messi joining now though? Also if he joins then presumably Aguero stays for longer so you still don’t replace him for a little while longer

What would be the chances of Messi joining now though? Also if he joins then presumably Aguero stays for longer so you still don’t replace him for a little while longer
Messi will not leave Barca now. I don’t think we need Aguero staying longer either unless he’s happy to be back up striker. We need a young, strong & fast forward. Just not sure who. Maybe it’s somebody we already have at the club. Jesus still not the answer for me either although I would keep Jesus all day long for his work rate

Messi will not leave Barca now. I don’t think we need Aguero staying longer either unless he’s happy to be back up striker. We need a young, strong & fast forward. Just not sure who. Maybe it’s somebody we already have at the club. Jesus still not the answer for me either although I would keep Jesus all day long for his work rate
I feel there is no player out there as good as Jesus who would be happy to not always be first choice so it’s important to keep gabby. I love Aguero but if he isn’t up to it it’s best to end our time on a high note rather than him bow out on a bad not

Can you imagine how many goals bamford would score for us . In the premier he gets a lot more time on the ball and he runs all day . Not the duck egg everyone thought he was .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.