Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm struggling to see the hype. It's the Euro's and all I've seen him do is win free kicks far away from goal. The thing is he probably could ride out some of these challenges and go attack but chooses to almost look for the challenge. No wonder his shins are a mess.
Sterling was pretty dire but the difference between Sterling's dire game and most attackers is he laid on two great balls for Foden and Mount to get on the end of. Mount should have been given the ball more too. Everytime he got it, he was looking forward and found Sterling in acres of space loads.

The way Dixon and co purr over Grealish like he's Zidane is ridiculous. I know he only had half hour but look at KDB in the same period of time. Worlds apart.
Well, comparing him to the best midfielder in the world is a bit unfair isn't it. He is special. But no one is KDB yet.

For those who don't want him, who do you want?

Assuming we sell some players and NEED to buy (so the answer of buy nobody is not allowed... or promote youth even if I like this idea).

For those who don't want him, who do you want?

Assuming we sell some players and NEED to buy (so the answer of buy nobody is not allowed... or promote youth even if I like this idea).
Felix, 3 times the player of Grealish, and has the natural talent to become one of the very best under Pep.

Use Bernardo and cash and we have a worldie on our hands.

Personally think Felix in our team would be outstanding and a hugely entertaining and exciting player to watch.

Well, comparing him to the best midfielder in the world is a bit unfair isn't it. He is special. But no one is KDB yet.
No one will be Kev, not for a long time. Grealish won't be anywhere as good as Kev. He doesn't have the tools Kev has, and not many footballers do.

Grealish as a replacement for Bernardo if/when he leaves I can live with, but he'd want to do a lot more then just draw fouls which I know he does but the step up from being the main man at Villa to being part of the system with us is massive. I think Grealish can make that leap, but I'm not sure if he's worth the price Villa will demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.