Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who don't want him, who do you want?

Nobody really because we don't need a winger, especially at the daft prices being quoted for Grealish.

Personally, I'd much rather we just spend what we have on Haaland and then replace whoever wants to leave. If a winger wants to leave then I'd be happy with Grealish as a replacement if we've got the funds left after getting Haaland. If not then I'm not arsed and trust the club to find a decent winger.

Nobody really because we don't need a winger, especially at the daft prices being quoted for Grealish.

Personally, I'd much rather we just spend what we have on Haaland and then replace whoever wants to leave. If a winger wants to leave then I'd be happy with Grealish as a replacement if we've got the funds left after getting Haaland. If not then I'm not arsed and trust the club to find a decent winger.
I do like Grealish but I'd be happy with just Haaland and fill any holes with youth players as rotation to give the senior players a rest. Especially if Fern is signing a years extension.

For those who don't want him, who do you want?

Assuming we sell some players and NEED to buy (so the answer of buy nobody is not allowed... or promote youth even if I like this idea).

Sancho. But I would like us to sign Grealish, I think he’d be excellent and give us more energy in midfield. Might get a few free kicks for Kev to bang in as well.

But getting a lethal striker is the most important transfer we’ll make and one that will impact the club for the next few years. Hopefully in a good way, but if it’s Ings or an average youngster with ‘potential’ then we’ll be less successful than if we got Kane, Haaland or even Lukaku.

Never plays on the right either. Gareth is some craic
I might be in a minority here but I always think Sterling looks more effective on the right.When Leroy Sane was playing on the left hand side for city , Raz looked far more dangerous. He is just too predictable on the left. For me he probably wouldn’t be in the side anyway. Southgate has a lot of talented midfielders on his bench but for some reason he would rather play two holders in there. Mind you did you hear Gary fucking Neville going on about how if Phil Foden would have played more central he would have been bullied, who by Billy Gilmore, fucking biased rag prick. If he was a rag player he would have waxed lyrical about him. Phil and Grealish should both be in this England side otherwise where is the creative spark coming from

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.