It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to defend me pal, nobody does. I can only be hurt if what others might be saying is true, but I know it's not, so all good.

What I will say I have observed in recent weeks, is Blues going after Blues on here, simply because they are putting themselves out there?

I've noticed a real uptick in snide remarks in regards to posters on here and elsewhere.

They are big enough and ugly enough to fight their own battles, but people running podcasts or YouTube related City content, all getting it.

People who have taken it upon themselves to devote their time, energy and money to bring City more into the public domain and also try to scratch a living from it.

City fans have enough problems combating the narrative in the wider MSM, so I find it pretty fucking pathetic as someone who has slaved away my entire career in it, that some Blues feel even the need to impart their own negativity on any such people who have decided to put themselves out there.
They don’t do it to put city into the domain, don’t be naive. They do it for attention they crave and to make money.

Why do people get offended when someone calls out Tolmie?

Some posters thinks hes God some take the info with a pinch of salt and some think he is full of shit

For what it's worth I'm in the pinch of salt camp but don't have any issue with someone questioning Tolmies info.

Spursmad was the most genuine ITK and an honourable mention to the poster who called the Delph transfer after he turned us down
He is the Messiah

1624455399497.png

Why do people get offended when someone calls out Tolmie?

No idea mate. Nobody seems to deny that he's not right about everything. Lots seem to treat his series of cryptic music videos as no more than a bit of fun, which is fine, but those people shouldn't then get protective about it.

Why would you go to the trouble of calling him out? He's a much respected poster who never goes after other posters and always takes whatever is thrown at him with good grace.

Which is absolutely fine if posters aren't expected to pretend that it's any more than that, but whenever someone dares point out that Tolmie posting some song from the '80's doesn't necessarily mean we're definitely getting Isco, that person gets pelters.

Seeing a lot of people saying it's just a bit of fun and lots of people criticising his sceptics. For me you shouldn't be in both camps. Either it's just for fun or it's to be taken seriously and argued over.

Which is absolutely fine if posters aren't expected to pretend that it's any more than that, but whenever someone dares point out that Tolmie posting some song from the '80's doesn't necessarily mean we're definitely getting Isco, that person gets pelters.

Seeing a lot of people saying it's just a bit of fun and lots of people criticising his sceptics. For me you shouldn't be in both camps. Either it's just for fun or it's to be taken seriously and argued over.
Nothing is guaranteed when it comes to transfers. Tolmie will post when he’s heard we may have an interest in a player but you’d have to be really insecure to get pissy if it doesn’t pan out.
He posts in good faith which is good enough for me and can’t be said about those acting like dicks because not every YouTube video leads to a new player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.