Harry Kane

Harry Kane stats each season

2020/21 apps 35 goals 23
2019/20 Apps 29 Goals 18
2018/19 Apps 28 goals 17
2017/18 Apps 37 Goals 30
2016/17 Apps 30 Goals 29
2015/16 Apps 38 Goals 25

Hes scored over 15 goals a season every season at Spurs, even with injuries he’s won 3 golden boots. He’s an amazing striker.

It is 2 golden boots, rather than 3.

I'm sorry, How can you not think that 17, 18 and 23 goals last 3 seasons is pretty underwhelming, certainky not 100m's worth. That's (edit) - slightly better - than prime dzeko as a supersub! Bony had (edit) similar numbers when we signed him.

At least 6 different players have outscored him over the last 3-4 years, even including his best ever season.

He might be great for us, he might be the best we can maybe be able to get. But this 'best striker in the league' thing is just not true. He is amongst the top, ok. That does not 100m player make. Particularly not at 28 (which he will be by the time he signs for us, befor the he's actually 27 comments come).

Last edited:
It is 2 golden boots, rather than 3.

I'm sorry, How can you not think that 17, 18 and 23 goals last 3 seasons is pretty underwhelming, certainky not 100m's worth. That's not even prime dzeko supersub! Bony had better numbers. So did Carroll. At least 6 different players have outscored him over the last 3-4 years, even including his best ever season.

He might be great for us, he might be the best we can maybe be able to get. But this 'best striker in the league' thing is just not true. He is amongst the top, ok. That does not 100m player make. Particularly not at 28 (which he will be by the time he signs for us, befor the he's actually 27 comments come).
Love to know where you're getting your numbers from.

Pep wants a English spine. He’s done it in Germany Bayern had a German spine and Barca had a Spanish one.

Maguire would’ve been apart of that spine. Now we have John who’s come good. There was reports earlier in the season that pep liked Declan rice. He likes to use talents from the country he is coaching from.

pep had a spanish spine in spain anf a german spine in germany, because both clubs had one, as they have traditionally done. I doubt he sits there thinking what english players are worth bringing in instead of top players from anywhere.

pep had a spanish spine in spain anf a german spine in germany, because both clubs had one, as they have traditionally done. I doubt he sits there thinking what english players are worth bringing in instead of top players from anywhere.
Especially given how successful that English team is likely to be, hehe

Love to know where you're getting your numbers from.

I stand corrected.

Dzeko had 26 goals in 2014, and I was sure 17 in the league, but it was 16. Fair enough. As largely a bench player mind, so I dare say my point isnt wildly out.

Bony, the season before we signed had 25 goals, again 16 in the league. One less than the mighty Kane a couple years ago.

Ok, I overdid it with the comparison (edited it for accuracy now) , my point stands though, they are not great numbers. Not go make him 100m+.

It was me who brought up Bony with regards pace and work rate (reminds me of)
I said fanboy cos you like the rest, won’t seem acknowledge he’s been fucking wank in the last 3 games (and more)
You/they can’t seem to say “yeah he was crap”
Doesn’t mean you don’t rate a player by saying they were poor in a game.
It just seems to be excuses and zero blame on Kane.
It’s Southgate, he’s tired, maybe he’s carrying an injury, maybe the transfer is affecting him, it’s the system, Spurs have flogged him to death, no service, man marked.
Just to name a few ; )
Maybe I’ve got it wrong, but your name seems to pop up when blowing smoke, along with his agent brother.

It wasn't just you though, loads was comparing him to Bony last night its embarrassing. I can say he's been shite in his first 2 games for England didn't watch that shower of shite last night so can't comment on the third. I don't buy into the injury excuse either. The transfer could be on his mind and if it is he shouldn't be playing. Why are you going off his three games for England when he's been doing it In the Premier league for years? Blowing smoke.... yes I praise good players just like I would with Aguero, Mbappe, Haaland etc... if that makes me a fanboy okay....

One player I am a fan boy of is Bernardo :)

lmao man gets top goalscorer & top assists and people here refer to THAT as "underwhelming". agendas, agendas..

If scoring more than 23 league goals is so easy, why hasn't aguero done it since 2015/16? In fact, why has he only done that twice in 10 years for city? Is Aguero.. underwhelming, according to you?

I stand corrected.

Dzeko had 26 goals in 2014, and I was sure 17 in the league, but it was 16. Fair enough. As largely a bench player mind, so I dare say my point isnt wildly out.

Bony, the season before we signed had 25 goals, again 16 in the league. One less than the mighty Kane a couple years ago.

Ok, I overdid it with the comparison (edited it for accuracy now) , my point stands though, they are not great numbers. Not go make him 100m+.
You seem to really love to point out that Kane only scored 17 league goals a few season back when he was injured *for three months*. What would you say about the fact that Aguero has scored, in seasons where he was out for a long time, 12, 16, 17 and of course, 4 goals? Is that underwhelming to you?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.