Harry Kane

Aguero was having knee problems since 17/18 season as well as other problems with leg muscles and groin.

I can't stress this enough: I'm not saying Kane is better than Agüero. Kun's record speaks for itself, it doesn't need defending or mitigating.

My point was solely that the argument that Kane isn't involved enough in the play outside of finishing chances doesn't really hold up to scrutiny when you compare him to how involved Agüero was at his best under Pep. That's all.

don’t get this it’s fine having an opinion but being negative about a player we may get before he actually plays for us is weird you should be excited about a player of Kane’s ability..
I haven’t and won’t question his goal scoring ability.
I just don’t think he’s right as an all round player.
You want me to get excited by a player I don’t think is the right fit for our team/system?

if this euro's was a chance to put millions on the price tag for kane by the spurs chairman then its sadly not worked
every passing game the value drops or the wiliness to sign him fades for me. he looks unfit and does not look like scoring anytime soon

haaland would be the better option. looking at the price tag spurs want then haaland is value for money
unless spurs take players in swaps and money of around £60million i would walk away right now

It is, the numbers, experience all line up. Buying from within league is also lot more advantageous
So you would tell me Kane is also a better buy than Mbappe (not a “finished article”)?

Kane is of late? The top scorer and assisted in the fucking league. If you had half a brain cell you’d be dangerous. Last years top scorer and assister is shit ladies and gentlemen. The fact you defend sterling would suggest you’re simply blinded with loyalty. If Kane signs then carries on scoring for fun (that’s the Kane of late) you’ll no doubt be up his arse.

Messi hasn’t won anything internationally. Regarded as the best player ever. You judge a player on their club career really, otherwise every single Englishman is shite
Oh please.
I have been watching Kane and I am talking about what I am seeing. Your response: number of goals. That’s not what I’m talking about! Vardy had the same number last season and he, too, is way past his peak.
Then you tell me that Messi hasn’t been amazing... because they haven’t won anything. Oh please. Again, this isn’t based on observation! He is top scorer of all time for the Argentina team, took them to a World Cup final and was elected (justly!) the best player of that tournament. He has done a lot for a team that is pretty mediocre, poorly managed most of the time and run by a federation that is basically a mob. In Argentina, you don’t hear people say he hasn’t been amazing for them!

"Pep Guardiola is renowned for his ability to improve players.
Whether it’s Lionel Messi, David Alaba or Gerard Pique, the Spaniard’s attention to detail and intensity often produces excellent results. There is no denying that Guardiola spends significant amounts of money when he assembles his teams, but he also knows how to improve those he inherits."

Lifted that from the MEN.

Pep will improve Kane 10 fold,should he come....IMO.

Tenfold, WOW! 230 goals and 140 assists in the league next season, I can't wait!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.