Harry Kane

If this deal hasn’t already been done, then Levy would be stupid not to add something to the asking price after seeing that shit today.
You’re welcome to prove me wrong
I said exactly the same thing on here earlier… If I was Levy I’d demand £200m and accept £160m. Either way it pushes City to his initial price instead of us getting him cheaper. He doesn’t have to sell but we as clear as day need Kane.

Very well put, it feels like he’s in no mans land, I’ve no doubt about his talent it’s just fitting him in, for want of a better way of putting it.
Hopefully we get to see him on the wing some more. Kane and Jesus should have us covered for strikers.

Let’s put this offer on hold now it’s been excepted and wait till we’ve sorted other things out, what could possibly go wrong, some people aren’t suited to business.
Even better let’s increase the price based on a football match. It’s crazy but that what people want to believe. Just like they believe city have somehow turned to crap after 1 result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.