Harry Kane

If Levy continues the hard man act can Kane not just put in a transfer request? Or does that have little impact aside him losing out on bonuses and such.

Going to be a looooooong couple weeks for some of you in here if you react to every news update.

Levy wants this all the be done in the press, he's wants to be seen as some top negotiator, unwilling to be pushed around by big bad city.

City wouldn't still be in the race if there wasn't a deal to be done, You really think our lads are sitting around trying to phone levy, "I'm sorry Khaldoon, he simply won't pick up his phone, We'll try again tomorrow".

This is potentially a massive massive deal, add to the fact it's between prem clubs, I mean look at villa, they managed to long it out and they literally had to sell.
So is kane coming or not? I cant wait no longer ffs

Yeah But it's also true that levy was firm on the price. He only let him go when real increased the priceView attachment 23967
Was looking for some of these old articles! This is how it will be played out. Levy acting the biggen but they’ve fucked about all summer in trying for a manager which they knew they needed since April, levy isn’t this wonderful chairman as some would have you believe. Reckon the deal will get done people just need to chill and have the confidence in the people that run our club not done bad so far

Was looking for some of these old articles! This is how it will be played out. Levy acting the biggen but they’ve fucked about all summer in trying for a manager which they knew they needed since April, levy isn’t this wonderful chairman as some would have you believe. Reckon the deal will get done people just need to chill and have the confidence in the people that run our club not done bad so far
I think if it’s in our hands it will get done it just increasingly seems it’s out of our hands and the story has become Kane vs Levy.

I think if it’s in our hands it will get done it just increasingly seems it’s out of our hands and the story has become Kane vs Levy.
exactly, after the super league fiasco and getting rejected from nearly half europes average managers he comes out smelling of roses plenty of plaudits I tried my best against big bad city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.