Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must sign a decent, proven striker this window to have a better chance of the league and Champions. If that means signing Ronaldo, I will be supporting him as he has our crest on. I'm not his biggest fan, but thast does not matter. Some on here forget where Tevez, Cole, Schmeichel where before coming to us, with no issues (bar the golf scandal!). Who cares, as long as they are professional and give all for our club. Kane is gone. Let's see what happens, but we need a KUN replacement and I for one am not looking forward to a false 9 all season...

We must sign a decent, proven striker this window to have a better chance of the league and Champions. If that means signing Ronaldo, I will be supporting him as he has our crest on. I'm not his biggest fan, but thast does not matter. Some on here forget where Tevez, Cole, Schmeichel where before coming to us, with no issues (bar the golf scandal!). Who cares, as long as they are professional and give all for our club. Kane is gone. Let's see what happens, but we need a KUN replacement and I for one am not looking forward to a false 9 all season...

I was also vehemently against the signings of Andy Cole and Peter Schmeichel too.

Thankfully hes the best agent in the business. This deal has also been in the works for a lot longer, we were seeing Ronaldo rumors weeks ago but the reply was "City interested in Kane only".

All relevant parties will know what the deal is, it looks like we might have just decided to go with it.
Fair enough, but till it's done you never know ain't it? Super agent Mendes should make this work, only worry is it could make us even more reliable on him for next windows, we'll probably be locked in with him for Nuno Mendes as the left back option, who's knows maybe the DM situation as well.

I have got mad respect for him now. At this age he wants to move to PL and win trophies. Not ready to settle
Agreed. Regardless of what people think, if reports are true he's not afraid to test himself at the highest level, gotta respect that mentality, am sure Pep being someone who admires courage and experience would certainly respect it too.

On red cafe last night some bloke called him "evil" for even considering it.

Hahahaha - that’s fucking brilliant.

All this ‘he loves United’ bullshit is such simplistic, reductive nonsense.

He’s a gun for hire - I’m not soft enough to believe he’d love City if he did end up coming to us.

He plays for himself - always has. Anyone who believes he’s in love with any team clearly hasn’t been paying attention over the last 20 years of his career!

At lot has to be said for the fact he's 36 and has the balls to still want to challenge himself back in the prem. There will be loads of scrutiny on how he'd fare in a second spell here and he seems well up for it.
He has clearly looked at Messi moving to PSG and fair play to him, is up for the challenge. Personally I have more respect for Ronaldo than Messi (who in my opinion, took a very easy route out). Ronaldo has done the business wherever he's been (including internationally let's not forget either). I'm sure our owner(s) are looking at this as a huge opportunity both on and off the field as well as well as looking at what PSG have done in signing Messi and thinking it is definitely worth a go. I certainly think so anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.