Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
RONALDO MEETING ENDS IN STALEMATE

Today’s meeting between Cristiano Ronaldo’s agent Jorge Mendes and Juventus in Turin has ended without any agreement.

No more meetings are scheduled for today.
Juventus want £25m before they will let Ronaldo leave. The club want to sell the forward before his contract runs out next summer and he wants to leave.

Talking to a mate over the fence and this car goes past. If this aint an Omen..?

gfhgf.jpg
Can't read it.

Reports are he has accepted our offer.
he is apparently willing to halve his salary to fit in our structure. 15m apparently per season down from 30+ he currently
Gets. I think he stated at this stage it ain’t about the money but passion of still being amongst the best.

they probably pay him a lower salary and May be higher image rights cut? For
Something who the hell knows but get the damn deal done city… lol
If that is the case then lets get this over the line. 30 goals + are guaranteed and he will score all the high crosses we send into the box

Deal. And yeah, it's a bit of hyperbole on my part and yeah Vardy likely scores less - but it's to prove a point - at 36 no one is able to play at top club level in Europe (but a 34 year old Vardy is likely well past it too).
Ibrahimović, Aduriz, Del Piero, Pirlo, Fernandinho, Thiago Silva, Joaquín, Buffon, Dani Alves, van der Sar, Handanović, Xavi, Iniesta, Ribery, Daniele de Rossi, Stanley Matthews, Scholes *spits*, Giggs *spits again*, Maldini, Romário, Zanetti, Totti, Costacurta, Roger Milla, Baresi, Chiellini

If he reduced his salary to 50% we should pay 25M in my opinion.
so its aledged hes dropped 50% wages to slot in,then i have to agree we pay the 25m,as we were going to pay 120 for kane on a 5 year deal which works out the same if not better for city over the two years,no brainer whats stalling this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.