Harry Kane

enjoy conference league harry...

hope they get 3 completely odd team in group stage that no one ever heard off hopefully from Kazakhstan and that area...

waiters or not.. he's not bad ya know
He’s not bad you’re right but he didn’t want to come, he had plenty of options to force the move and didn’t. That shows a lack of desire for me and I’ve said all along that I don't think he’d cope with the price tag on his head. Grealish shrugs it off, in fact he thrives on the attention, Kane would of folded I’m sure.
Then there’s Ronaldo… Someone who actually wants to join us to win stuff despite almost winning it all already, a player who if reports are true, is taking a 50% pay cut to make it happen!

Last seen over 4 years ago, I don’t think he’s coming back whoever he was.
Yeah, I suspect they were told by the higher ups to stop it, but it sure was a magical summer getting those nuggets. Ahh, the good ol days.

Sad we won't be getting Kane, but it was expected. Were never gonna pay what Levy wanted.

I'm starting to get the feeling that the senior management were never keen on signing him and that this was being driven almost entirely by Pep. They probably did the minimum to keep Pep content, but knew that there was no way we would close the valuation gap with Levy. Pep is only thinking about this season and next, whilst Khaldoon, Berrada, Ferran and Txiki need to think longer term. Kane is 28, so we should have got two decent seasons out of him but there are no guarantees after that. Pep won't care because he will likely be off, but we could be left with a guy on enormous wages in rapid decline and impossible to get off our books. Ronaldo is a much better fit. He offers everything that we need for a fraction of the cost and he'd be gone after two seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.