Harry Kane

Where have all the "we won't leave him hanging" posts gone? All I see is Kane and Levy taking flak. All transfers involve the buyer discretely finding out if the player will move, once they have his indication they go and find out if the club will sell. This is established practice, Kane did his bit, twice, City let him down. A club the size of City should have known what spurs would take before getting the player to start letting off grenades. They acted either amateurish or naive, if Spurs price was too much the player should have been informed in May. We where told it was "close" less than 2 weeks ago when in reality it was never close. Kane nor his agent have ever been involved I a transfer, the onus was on City to to indicate how well or otherwise things where developing. They either completely misunderstood the situation or just plain had no clue.

I've seen numerous times that players won't sign for Spurs because Levy won't let them go, I'd argue City have come out of this worse. Would the agent of Declan Rice or Kalvin Phillips have their player behave the way Kane did in the knowledge City might just abandon them? You never hear of Liverpool, Chelsea or Utd behaving in such a way, they seem to know if a player is actually attainable before getting involved. City done this Koulibaly last year too. Its poor behaviour.
Quick tip fella. Wumming/trolling the forum is against the forum rules. You would do well to remember that in the (I'm guessing) short time you'll be hanging around here.

Where have all the "we won't leave him hanging" posts gone? All I see is Kane and Levy taking flak. All transfers involve the buyer discretely finding out if the player will move, once they have his indication they go and find out if the club will sell. This is established practice, Kane did his bit, twice, City let him down. A club the size of City should have known what spurs would take before getting the player to start letting off grenades. They acted either amateurish or naive, if Spurs price was too much the player should have been informed in May. We where told it was "close" less than 2 weeks ago when in reality it was never close. Kane nor his agent have ever been involved I a transfer, the onus was on City to to indicate how well or otherwise things where developing. They either completely misunderstood the situation or just plain had no clue.

I've seen numerous times that players won't sign for Spurs because Levy won't let them go, I'd argue City have come out of this worse. Would the agent of Declan Rice or Kalvin Phillips have their player behave the way Kane did in the knowledge City might just abandon them? You never hear of Liverpool, Chelsea or Utd behaving in such a way, they seem to know if a player is actually attainable before getting involved. City done this Koulibaly last year too. Its poor behaviour.
Hahaha jog on.

Erm .. No i had better not ,bye

I remember Delph saying he made a big mistake talking to us and after thinking it over, was now fully committed to being club captain at Aston Villa and helping them win trophies …… 3 days before he signed for us

Kane's an idiot. He signed a 6 year deal with no release clause with a mod table side.

He will win nothing in his career now. Spurs can't afford to loose him and no one is going to pay £100 million plus for him at 29 next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.