Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show some respect. He won us titles and was literally outstanding during the centurions season when he was recognised as the best CB in the league that year. His trophy haul with us was superb.
He must be the only defender i know who liked to try and win the ball 20 yards in front of the back line, not get it and leave a huge gap behind him.
Having said that he played his part with crucial goals in the centurions season.

We would have to go head to head with Real Madrid for Haaland, Madrid journalists have been briefed who are reliable that Perez wants both Haaland and Mbappe at Madrid and to build the team around them.

looks like it will be City vs Madrid for Haaland if we go for him
I could see that happening if they got Mbappe on a free next year but if they end up paying a fee of over £150m this summer plus his wages, i can't see how they can finance both.

I wouldn't count Bayern out of the Haaland chase, i think he'll end up there personally.

We would have to go head to head with Real Madrid for Haaland, Madrid journalists have been briefed who are reliable that Perez wants both Haaland and Mbappe at Madrid and to build the team around them.

madrid will have to find the money that they just don't have anymore
its simple if manchester city want the best striker in the world for 10 years then just go and pay whatever it takes

even if its £200million so be it.. works out about 20 million a year on wages so in total over the ten years £400million
we would get that back within 5 years in winning titles and playing in europe

just stop messing about and buy a foundation block to build the next level of this manchester city

every fucker will be after Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.