Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know there’s a “City tax” added whenever we bid for anyone …

even free transfer turn into £25 million

its my hate in other football clubs that moan about city and FFP well stop fucking adding man city tax to sales
your not moaning when your getting £50million for a player worth £30million to anybody else

I think it'll be considerably more than £100m, But I'd like to see us break the bank for him.
But if his buy out is £75 mil next summer and they are out of the CL, an extra £25/£35 mil to part with him a few months earlier will defo be tempting for them, no doubt about that whatsoever.

But if his buy out is £75 mil next summer and they are out of the CL, an extra £25/£35 mil to part with him a few months earlier will defo be tempting for them, no doubt about that whatsoever.

the buyout clause next summer is to late for manchester city.. everybody will be in for him with a bidding war on wages if man city don't do something about it now

am at the point of fuck it pay whatever £200milion just get the lad and you get 10 years worth and not a quick fix
the lad is the best out there and a beast and with a touch of a angel.. its a no brainer with his links to city

Torres...absolute steal.

Gundo and Jesus....crazy bargains.
Agree on Gundo and Jesus (but as I said with Jesus not in the way I think the club originally planned)

Jury is out on Torres. He is progressing well but still a bit to go before anyone could call him established....

I don't buy into the "everyone's in for him next summer".

Realistically, there's only three teams who can afford him without moving players on for considerable money. That's us, United and PSG.

Chelsea are covered with Lukaku, Real want Mbappe, Bayern are crippled with Lewa, Juve skint, Barca skint, Liverpool zero chance.

I don't buy into the "everyone's in for him next summer".

Realistically, there's only three teams who can afford him without moving players on for considerable money. That's us, United and PSG.

Chelsea are covered with Lukaku, Real want Mbappe, Bayern are crippled with Lewa, Juve skint, Barca skint, Liverpool zero chance.

I can't see him go to Paris, If he wants to be the best he's going to have to go to one of the bigger leagues.

I can't see United do it given the amount of money they just gave to Cristiano,

Madrid does have money problems, while not as bad as Barca's there is some debt they need to clear, especially with the stadium renovations.

It's Bayern we need to worry about in my opinion, They can find a way to finance the deal with Dortmund that would look sketchy and get it done fast.

I can't see him go to Paris, If he wants to be the best he's going to have to go to one of the bigger leagues.

I can't see United do it given the amount of money they just gave to Cristiano,

Madrid does have money problems, while not as bad as Barca's there is some debt they need to clear, especially with the stadium renovations.

It's Bayern we need to worry about in my opinion, They can find a way to finance the deal with Dortmund that would look sketchy and get it done fast.
Absolutely agree.

United would need a big clear out but we all know they don't mind adding extra talent they don't have space for.

PSG will pay the money but from a sporting perspective, it just isn't that attractive.

Bayern could be a player, but they need to move on Lewa. Plus he's been there and done it in Germany, I get the feeling it's all too easy for him there.

Real should be all in for Mbappe and then Pogba next summer.

My opinion of course, but I really don't see a scramble for Haaland next summer on the scale some are suggesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.